Although I will give you the techniques and assignments that life coaches commonly use, I take a holistic approach to helping you live your boldest, most balanced life. I work on your mindset, your overall wellbeing, help you identify and plug your energy leaks, get organized (both mentally and if necessary in your physical environment) and help you create a sustainable routine so you can accomplish your goals with ease. The best part is the system you will learn is repeatable and transferable and will help you reach any goal in life.
What that means to you is that you get a knowledgeable kick-butt book coach who will always give you a straight-to-the point response. You may not always like what I have to tell you but you can be sure I will always tell you the truth—the truth about what’s standing in your way and how to get rid of it FAST so you can live a life you truly love. And I throw in a healthy dose of humor and inspiration, which always helps!
Here are some of the results you can expect:
– Have big breakthroughs and ah-ha moments
– Health benefits, living stress-free
– Anxiety dissipates and peace and calm sets in
– Creating new standards for yourself
– Renew your energy and learn self-care
– Reaching for your passions in life
– Set goals and reach them
– Feel empowered and at ease
– Be kind with yourself
– Break out in creativity
– Raise your self-esteem and self confidence
– Improve your relationships (even the most intense ones that normally trigger you)
– Develop more compassion for yourself and others
– Be clear, concise and honest in your communication
– Create healthy boundaries
– End the drama cycles and patterns
– Have more ease and grace in your life
– Connect with your intuition
– Re-write your story
– Truly love the version of yourself that shows up to live a bold, balanced life.
I created my Your Bold+Balanced Life program for people who are absolutely serious about living their boldest, most balanced life. This means not running around all day long, beating yourself up saying: “I don’t know where to start. I don’t think I’m good enough. I never have enough time for myself!” I created this program for you to put systems in place that lead you to more confidence and ease.
Working with me means you will be expected to take serious and consistent action. No excuses anymore, just a different way of thinking and full support while you go through this incredibly exciting transformation.
Please know I’m very selective in who I work with and I prescreen potential clients to make sure we’re a great match. Here’s what I expect from everyone I work with:
- You understand and see the value in the work I do.
- You are honest, open-minded, and respectful.
- You complete your assignments in a timely manner.
- You have reasonable expectations. We’ll make sure what you want to accomplish is challenging but realistic.
- You can afford my coaching. You’re paying for a high level of expertise and skill that is going to transform your life and you’ll be learning transferable skills that will help you achieve any goal. That doesn’t—and shouldn’t—come cheaply.
If you aren’t ready to work with me yet, that’s ok, I also offer a lot of free content and advice in my newsletter, my Facebook group and over on my blog. The free information will give you a lot to think about until you’re ready to work with me one-on-one. When you’re ready, call me and we’ll get you started. (I’m in no rush and will be here when you need me.)
Living your boldest, most balanced life begins with shifting your mindset. In this intensive 3-month coaching program, I’ll help you get energized, clear-headed, and excited about creating a life you truly love.
We’ll identify your energy leaks and create a sustainable routine that helps you accomplish your goals.
You’ll also learn to manage your time effectively and you’ll have me at your side to make the process easier, faster, and more fun.
Here is what my system gets you to do:
1. Get clear about your goal and set your intentions
We examine where you are at in your life and get clear about your intentions, what you want to accomplish and by when. This includes getting clarity on what exactly your goals and milestones are, and what’s been standing in your way.
2. Develop a plan on how exactly you’re going to accomplish your goal
This includes the actions you will take each week, continuous check-ins to hold you accountable, and addressing any challenges you need to overcome to reach your goal. Every week we’ll assess your progress and make adjustments to your plan if necessary.
3. Release your inner resistance and self-sabotaging tendencies
You might already know what you need to be doing, yet you’re struggling with low energy, procrastination, feeling stuck or blocked. I will teach you proven techniques for breaking through the inner resistance, self-doubt and fear that keep you from living the life you want.
4. Feel empowered and at ease
Life doesn’t have to be hectic, overwhelming or a constant struggle. We’ll work on your beliefs because they are the hidden scripts that run our lives. You’ll learn strategies that help you regain your confidence and calm.
What’s included, how long does it take, and how much does it cost?
- Twelve weeks of one-on-one coaching, accountability, and support.
- Transferable skills and mindset shifts that will help you achieve any life goal.
- 9 x 90-minute coaching sessions (we’ll have a call every 10 days).
- Additional support via message (text or email).
- Detailed notes from our coaching sessions.
- Worksheets and resource recommendations.
I’m here to support you every step of the way.
Your investment: $3,000 USD (or 3 monthly payments of $1,150 USD)
People I won’t work with (without exception!) are the whiner or the chronic skeptic, as well as individuals who constantly make excuses for not getting their assignments done or challenging every aspect of the program. If you are one of these people, I gently and respectfully ask that you not call and I hope you understand why. We’ll probably just not work well together and I wouldn’t want you to waste your time or money.
Do all of your homework. Be totally committed to your success. Understand that this is a process, a proven one, that works if you take consistent action. Everyone I’ve worked with who has diligently applied every step has made a lot of progress in much less time than they would have on their own.
Yes, I encourage you to! Please go to the Testimonials page and read all of them. See which ones you feel drawn to, either because the person has gotten the results you want to get too, or perhaps because that person is in a similar situation. Then feel free to email or call them and ask what they got from working with me.
Yes, I’d love to get on the phone with you! Please schedule a free consultation. I can’t wait to work with you and I’m honored to be the one to help you. Let’s do this!